Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Every year during this time I lose my mind. I dive like an Olympian into my brain and turn into the most introspective curiosity on two legs. On one hand it's very productive. I get a lot figured out and figure out all the things I need to do to really capitalize on the upcoming 12 months. On the other hand, I am rendered nearly incapable of speech for 5 or 6 days and tend to cry a lot. This can cause my loved ones to worry about me and I don't like that one bit. Essentially, I take my resolutions very seriously.

Unicole's New Years Resolutions for 2014

  1. Say, "Yes" to healthy food. Instead of saying no to candy or sugar which I won't do out of spite, I'm trying a new route this year inspired by positivity.
  2. Be kinder, more understanding, and patient, i.e. complain less.
  3. Get a book published
  4. Become more self sustained. Buy a dairy share, make cheese, raise more chickens, grow more food, weave more cloth, etc.
  5. Learn Ableton
  6. Focus on helping others
  7. Spend more time getting better at things I do
  8. Save 1/3 of my income
  9. Find a job that will pay me a ridiculous amount of money where I am respected for doing work that is enjoyably challenging in a work space that is comfortable, and with coworkers who are interesting and kind.
  10. Sell 150 t-shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment